Cub Scout Pack
Chippewa Falls, WI
Years of Scouting Fun!
Scouts of America Cub Scout Pack 18 is chartered by Notre Dame Church.
Pack 18 News
PLANNING MEETING: 1st Wednesday of each month
6:30pm at Ojibwa Golf Club House
- Join the Pack 18 leaders in planning upcoming
Pack events and give input on past and future events.
meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm at Ojibwa Golf
2012-2013 CALENDAR (All
events subject to change)
- Tuesday, September 18—New Scout Sign Up—Notre Dame Life Center—6:30-7pm
- Invite your friends to join Pack 18.
- Tuesday, September 25—Cub Scout Olympics—ND Life Center—6:15-7:45pm
- Compete in events such as the 50 yard dash, beanbag
toss, and football toss. All events challenge scouts to Do Your Best!
Please arrive on time for this event as it gets dark early and some
events are held outdoors. Younger children will need to be supervised.
- Saturday, September 29-Saturday, October 20—Popcorn Sale
- Pack 18’s only scout fundraiser—Please help support the Pack and sell.
- Tuesday, October 23—Halloween Party—Klingers—6:15-7:45pm
- Travel through the corn maze and enjoy songs and skits around a camp fire. Bring a flashlight. Popcorn orders due!
- Saturday, November 10—Popcorn Pick Up—Notre Dame Life Center—9:30-10:00am
- We will need help from 8am to sort the popcorn.
- Tuesday, November 13—Movie Night—Micon—5:30 Pizza—6:15 Movie
- Join us for a family movie night.
- Saturday, December 1—Christmas Parade / Christmas Party—Downtown Chippewa Falls
- Friday/Saturday January 11/12—Pinewood Derby—Notre Dame Life Center
- 6:30-7:30(Fri) Check in & Set up / 9am-Noon (Sat) Races
- Build a car out of a block of wood and see how fast
it can go. Siblings and adults can also build and race their own cars.
Official rules can be found on the Pack 18 web site.
- Sunday, February ? - TBD
- Tuesday, March 19—Blue & Gold Banquet—Notre Dame Life Center—6-7:45pm
- The annual celebration of scouting fun and award presentation. Bring a large dish to share.
- Saturday, April 13—Scouting for Food bag drop off—9-11am
- Saturday, April 20—Scouting for Food pick up—9-11am
- Our annual service project to fill the local food pantry. Please help.
- Tuesday, May 21—Picnic—Irvine Park Flag Hill—5:30-7:00pm
- Food and Games. Fun for everyone.
Make plans to attend summer camp, it is a time you and your scout will never forget!
Parent and Pal Weekend - Camp Phillips
A one night camp held at Camp Phillips, great for new scouts and Tiger Scouts.
Cub World Pack Camp - Camp Phillips
A little longer and a lot more fun as you spend two nights and three days at Fort Rice! Great for Tiger and Wolf Scouts.
Webelos Adventure Camp - Camp Phillips
For Webelos 1 Scouts going into
Webelos 2. Spend four days camping at the Boy Scout Camp. Great
introduction to Boy Scout camping.
Summer Day Camp - Irvine Park
For those who just can not get away for a night. All the fun of the other camps and you get to sleep in your own bed!